It’s never too late to start saving for your education.
You might think that Maryland 529 is just for kids, but they’re not! In fact, no matter what your age, you can use a 529 plan to help you save for the costs of higher education.
The Maryland College Investment plan lets you save for college your way. You can even use it to pay for graduate school or eligible trade or technical schools.
It’s an easy and flexible way to save. The Maryland College Investment Plan offers:
- Flexible contribution amounts starting with as little as $25 a month
- A variety of investment options
- No sales loads, commissions or enrollment fee
- Flexibility to use your savings to pay for any eligible college expenses
- Tax-deferred growth of any earnings and other unique tax benefits
- Contributions can be eligible for a Maryland State income deduction
Please note that the availability of tax or other benefits may be conditioned on meeting certain requirements such as residency, purpose for or timing of distributions, or other factors, as applicable.