Flexible and affordable tuition plans for your budget.
The Maryland Prepaid College Trust offers a variety of tuition plans that you can customize, depending on your goals. No matter which plan you choose, you can purchase more semesters or years at nearly any time. Family members can purchase additional semesters as a gift too!
- University Plan: purchase anywhere from one semester to four years at a four-year college.
- Community College Plan: purchase one or two years at a community college.
- Two Plus Two Plan: purchase two years at a community college and two years at a four-year college.
Regardless of which plan you choose, you can use your benefits towards Tuition and Mandatory Fees at community college, four-year colleges, and even graduate school!
Click here to review 2020-2021 pricing options.
Payments are simple and easy when you have options.
Our payment options are designed to meet the needs and budget of your family. If you enroll during the Prepaid College Trust enrollment period, your first payment is not due until August 1st – giving you even more time to plan and prepare.
Find the plan that's right for you:
- Lump Sum: Make a one-time payment.
- Annual Payment: Equal yearly payments.
- 5-Year Monthly Payment: 60 equal monthly payments.
- Extended Monthly Payment: Equal monthly payments for a specified number of months.
- Down Payment: 25%, 40%, or 55% of the lump sum price with the remaining amount to be paid monthly or annually.
Find out how much your payments will be.
Use our Tuition Plans and Payment Options tool to determine the payments for each tuition plan when you enroll in the Maryland Prepaid College Trust. It’s easy to find out exactly how much your payments will be based on the age or grade of your child.