Automate Your Savings
Your College Investment Plan Account offers an easy way to help build your savings for your child's future education, whether it be for college, apprenticeships, or trade schools.
By setting up Automatic Monthly Contributions (AMC) you have one less thing to worry about each month and this savings method can help you make consistent progress towards your long-term goals. As an added "bonus", you could be on your way to hitting the annual $2,500 per Beneficiary Maryland State income subtraction for this calendar year.
With AMC, you can:
- Choose a contribution amount that fits your budget. Start with as little as $25 per month.
- Increase or decrease contribution amounts at any time.*
- Contribute automatically from your bank account or through payroll deductions (if offered by your employer).**
- Eliminate the need to write checks or mail contribution slips.
- Potentially reduce your overall average cost of investing.***