The 2024 Save4College State Contribution Program application period is now open until 11:59 p.m. on May 31.

Note: Be sure you have completed the Program’s eligibility requirements. In accordance with the Maryland Code, the Office of the Comptroller of Maryland, is required to verify the income level you provided. For additional details, please see “How do I apply?


Investment Plan Account Forms

Need to make a change to your Account? Search the list below to find and download the right form for you.


Don't forget, you can update your contact information, request contributions, distributions, or exchanges, add or update banking information, or sign up for paperless services, anytime, just by logging into your Account.

Make changes to contact information, bank information, Automatic Contributions, or add/change banking information for Electronic Funds Transfers.

Change the Account Holder or Custodian, add an Account Holder’s Successor, update an address for a current Account Holder’s Successor.

Change the Beneficiary (by form only) or portfolio (by form or online) for your Account.

Request a rollover from another 529 savings plan.

Request a rollover from your Account to the Beneficiary's Roth IRA.

Request a distribution from your Account.

Use this form if you are a State or University of Maryland employee paid by Central Payroll to initiate, change or cancel payroll deductions.

Use this form to make an additional contribution to your Account.

Use this form to make a gift contribution to an existing Account.