Effective 4/6: In response to the State of Emergency declared by Governor Hogan, the Maryland Prepaid College Trust has temporarily implemented the following measures for operations and customer support:
- Maryland Prepaid College Trust hours of operation are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Maryland Prepaid College Trust benefits will still be processed and email/phone inquiries will be answered during our hours of operation.
- We are NOT accepting walk-in or in-person appointments.
- Mail is still being checked regularly, but we encourage Account Holders to please send electronic payments through ACH or Lockbox if possible, to help reduce the volume of checks that need to be processed.
- If you need assistance with your Maryland Prepaid College Trust Account, please contact customer support at 1.888.4MD. GRAD ext. 2, between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Wait and/or response times may take slightly longer than usual.
- This does not impact hours of operation or customer support for the Maryland College Investment Plan or Maryland ABLE. If you are a current Maryland College Investment Plan Account Holder and have specific questions regarding your Account, simply log in to your Account to send a secure message through Message Center. You can also reach us by phone by calling 888-4MD-GRAD (888-463-4723) ext 1.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please continue to check our website for updates.
Questions? We're here to help. To reach us by email, submit the form at the bottom of the page. To protect your privacy, please do not include your Account number if you send an email. If you are a current Maryland College Investment Plan Account Holder and have specific questions regarding your Account, simply log in to your Account to send a secure message through Message Center. You can also reach us by phone by calling 888-4MD-GRAD (888-463-4723). Hours and more specific contact information by plan is outlined below.